Rear End Accidents
- The driver was not able to stop when they saw traffic ahead was stopped
- The driver ahead of you stopped without notice
- The driver was traveling too fast and so could not stop without hitting the vehicles in front
- The driver was following too close stop and avoid a collision
- The driver was distracted or wasn’t paying attention just before the accident
- The driver has made an error
Penalties due to Rear End Accidents:
- 2 Year Licence Suspension
- Increased Insurance Rates
- High Fines
- Possible Jail Time
- Lost Wages
- Time away from family
- Demerit Points
DC Paralegal Services have over 10 years experience in the Ontario courts and have dealt with countless Rear End Accidents and Careless Driving Tickets
Do not fight your Careless Driving Charge yourself.
If you are convicted of careless driving you will face 6 demerit points or up to 2 year licence suspension.
Call DC Paralegal Services and you’ll speak to paralegals with court experience with Rear End Accident and Careless Driving Tickets.
The Professionals and DC Paralegal Services have helped with and been very successful in challenging and winning careless driving tickets.
Your case will always receive:
- Personalized Attention
- We do everything we can to win your ticket
- We ensure that your insurance rates to not increase
- We file court documents and motions
- We obtain the disclosure and any police reports
- You are represented at any court appearances and at trial
Fill Out Our Form with your contact information, and a brief description of your situation and we’ll contact you immediately