Careless Driving Demerit Points
Careless Driving Tickets have 6 Demerit Points
- The amount of Careless Driving Demerit Points will not be on the ticket. The Ministry of Transportation (MTO) assign Careless Driving Demerit Points to traffic tickets and are listed in the Ontario Highway Traffic Act.
- Careless Driving Demerit Points and Penalties Include:
- Six (6) Careless Driving Demerit Points
- Thirty (30) day licence suspension for G1 and G2 Licnce holders
- Dramatically increased insurance rates
- Thirty (3) day licence suspension for M1 and M2 licence holders
- Possible loss or employment issues for commercial/professional drivers
- If you incure nine (9) Careless Driving Demerit Points the Ministry calls drivers for an interview to discuss licence suspensions
- The Careless Driving Demerit Points on the ticket are not controlled by the court, police officer nor the judge.
- Also the judge can not erase or get rid of Careless Driving Demerit Points if convicted.
- The Ministry of Transportation (MTO) always assigns Careless Driving Demerit Points when convicted.
- If convicted, the Careless Driving Demerit Points incurred go directly on your driver record as soon as the court records it.
Careless Driving Demerit Points are on your driving record for 3 (three) years from the date of offence.
Careless Driving Demerit Points are only placed on your driver record after the ticket has been paid or has been registered by the court.
Don’t try and and Fight your Careless Driving Ticket.Call a experienced paralegal at DC Paralegal Services.Call : 1-888-668-9267
Do not fight your Careless Driving Charge yourself. DC Paralegal Services is here to fight your careless driving ticket and build a case to win. Our Paralegals have over a decade of experience in the Ontario Provinicial Offences Act Courts
Call DC Paralegal Services and you’ll speak to:
- Former law enforcement officers, and paralegals with decades of experience in the Ontario Provincial courts
- Licensed employees by the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Employees with court experience in accident and careless driving tickets
- Professionals that have helped and been very successful in challenging and winning careless driving tickets
DC Paralegal Service is unique because:
- We have a client portal that gives our clients the power to see updates with their case online.
- We have Paralegals all over Ontario working for us
- We don’t take on cases that we know you are able to handle on your own
Your case will always receive:
- Personalized Attention
- We do everything we can to win your ticket
- We ensure that your insurance rates to not increase
- We file court documents and motions
- We obtain the disclosure and any police reports
- You are represented at any court appearances and at trial